Go to your Deal, and click Edit.
2. Scroll to Disbursements.
3. To have the Referral fee removed from the Gross Commission, add your Referral fee at the Deal level.
4. Make sure you select ‘Referral fee’ as the label and product/service.
Not seeing your referral fee label? Contact your administrator to ensure this is correctly setup at the company level.
5. Adding the referral fee at the deal level will ensure the referral fee is taken from the gross commission.
6. Save changes and refresh.
7. You should now see the Deal Net value has changed and the Referral fee line item has been added.
You have now successfully added a referral fee to your disbursements.