The answer to this question YES. Zipi supports all US banks for Zipi pay funding source. Some banks may just be able to be instantly connected while others may take a couple of days depending on the banking relationship.
Zipi Pay - The reason a user will connect a bank to Zipi Pay is to send/receive money to that bank account. If a bank is not listed a user will still be able to connect the bank by entering their account information manually.
How to connect your bank to Zipi Pay
1. Go to the Marketplace Tab.
2. Click settings on Zipi Pay.
3. Click on connect to Bank.
4. Check that you agree to the terms of service.
Note: If using MAC please make sure that POP UP blockers in Safari are turned off.
5. Search Bank pops up.
6. Next is search for your bank.
Note: If Bank name can't be found we have to manually link the bank.
Note: This option only appears when connecting your Bank via the Marketplace module and Zipi Pay
This fallback option is only available for connecting a bank to Zipi Pay.
7. Enter your account name, account type and then routing and account number.
8. Enter your account number and then continue.
Note: Two small deposits will be processed to verify bank account. A notification will be sent within the next 3 -5 business/banking days.
You have just completed connecting your Bank with Zipi Pay.