- Search “Zipi” in the Community Connector Gallery and click the Zipi Connector result when it appears.
The Zipi Connector page appears with an authorization request to the bottom left.
- Click the blue Authorize button
The Sign in with Google dialogue box appears.
- Click your Zipi Google account.
The box displays a reminder/warning that you are connecting to an external service.
- Scroll to the bottom of the box and click the blue allow button.
The box disappears and a second authorization request appears to the right of the first.
- Again, click the blue Authorize button.
The Zipi Authorization dialogue box appears.
- Click the dark Allow button at the lower left corner.
The box disappears and the Table dropdown menu takes the place of the two authorization requests.
- Make a selection from the menu and click the blue Connect button in the top right corner.
The Schema page for your selected table appears.
- Review and/or adjust the schema as desired, using the field dropdowns, Field and Parameter buttons. (If changes are made, click Refresh Fields at the bottom left when those changes are complete.)
- Click the blue Create Report button at the top left.
The You are about to add data to this report dialogue box appears.
- Click the Add to Report button on the bottom left.
The box disappears and the specified report view appears.