- Improved the User Interface including widget titles and standardized the page layout.
- Fixed an issue with the Queue manager that would cause the calculation to fail in some scenarios.
- Updated the Deal Board filtering logic so that the results will now correctly reflect ad-hoc changes to filters.
- Standardized the page layout to match other modules in Zipi.
- The Manual Journal Entry's Side Panel has been improved to display all input fields at-a-glance.
- On some 3rd party browsers the Invoice Preview would not show correctly, we identified the issue and updated the front-end to better handle those scenarios (note: Google Chrome is currently the only officially supported browser).
Platform & Company Settings
- Added Microsoft Authentication as a Single Sign-On (SSO) option. This allows users to authorize into Zipi from such identity services as Office 365 and Azure Active Directory corporate accounts.