Layout & Navigation

Accounts & Subscriptions

Agents, Teams and Staff

• My Business for Agents

With Zipi, there are organization accounts and My Business accounts. The difference is that your My Busi...

• How to Setup and Edit User Permissions

Contents Setup User’s Permissions Edit User’s Permissions Note: You will need to have set up the app...

• About User Permission Settings

Our user role builder allows you to create multiple, simple to advanced user roles that can be applied acro...

• Division vs Groups

Division, what is it? Divisions Divisions allow your organization to structure and separate data according ...

• How to create a Division

This article will guide us with some easy steps on how to create a Division. Note: Must log in as admin to...

• How to create Groups

In this article, we will learn how to create Groups.   Note: Adding Groups can only be done with admin acc...

See all 7 articles

Contacts: Customers, Vendors & Others

Insights & Reporting

Tasks & Goals

• How to Add Group Goals

Goals give you a powerful way to gain visibility on your team’s performance. Goals can also help promote ac...

• How to Create Personal Goals

Goals a great way to measure and guide your efforts towards achieving your desired outcomes in your busines...

Access, Passwords & Security

• Changing Email Addresses

The email address the important part of an account. This can be used for your Profile and login credentials...

• How to Change your Password

Click on your Profile in the upper-right hand corner. Click Login/Profile Under My Login click ...

• How to Change Account Emails

Contents For Agents For Brokers   For Agents Log in. Click your Profile image in the top right hand...

Product Announcements

• 2020-09-25 Product Release

Deals Removed requirement for Closing Date to be in the future. The closing date does not need to correspo...

• 2020-06-19 Product Release

Deals If a user has permission for the Deals module, but has not created a board yet; Zipi will create a d...

• 2020-06-02 Product Release

Insights Improved the User Interface including widget titles and standardized the page layout. Deals Fix...

• 2020-05-29 Product Release

Deal Compensation Calculations Manually Enter Commission Splits - When a deal does not have a compensation...

• 2020-05-22 Product Release

Deals Adjusted Sales Price - In some scenarios the sales price that is used for calculations needs to be d...

• 2020-05-15 Product Release

Deals Improved the 'Revert' workflow process for Deal Payouts and now Void previously issued Invoices or B...

See all 12 articles