Gene

Is there any live customer service? see no sign of a phone number any where.. any body or have one for them? Our broker just switched to this format so far not so fun. 

Comments

9 comments
  • Hi Gene, we have a dedicated team that monitors and supports the community, please let us know if you need any assistance.

Comment actions Permalink
  • I agree.  I'm not having fun with Zipi.  Not user friendly or intuitive.  Knowledge base is not helping either.

• Lori Helman What are you looking to do, anything we can help with?

• Jack Crane I'm not sure I'm set up properly, for invoicing of my monthly fees and expenses to my broker or for receiving commission checks.  The video tutorial was useless; my screen was not like the video I watched, so by step two I was no longer able to follow the tutorial.  I'm usually tech savvy on things like this, but I have not been with this website.

• Lori Helman Hi Lori, please do the following:

Finish Zipi Pay by Connecting Bank Account

1. Log into Zipi, make sure you are in your 'My Business' account (currently titled 'Lori Helman' visible on top left of screen), then navigate to your Zipi Pay module in the left navigation side bar and click on 'Settings'. On this screen, click '+ Connect Bank Account' and set this as your default account.
    2. As long as the bank account that you connected is set as your default bank account, when your broker pays a commission this is where your funds will be deposited.
    3. As for connecting a payment method to your recurring invoices - I would wait until next month for this as your broker is recreating all of your invoices.

Let me know if anything is unclear or you need any further clarifications.

• Gene Kerley  Lori Helman Jumping in here and happy to help. What are you having issues with?

• Jesse Garcia  this isnt the format that I would prefer for help... type a message wait for an answer ..back and forth... so I will just let the VPR Staff/owners in charge work the kinks out. I hear you guys are coming to the office.. for now I was paid direct outside zipi and I finally just paid an invoice by reentering the same card I had entered for the my zipi account. I cant even find and neither  could office manager where we could see my card info I put in the other day so now not sure who or where that info went as well noticed a 3 rd party we had to agree to terms before making a payment etc. that I have no clue who they are... . also no data loaded for GCI etc.  but thanks for asking but honestly nothing like a live  chat or picking up the phone and talking to someone and getting real time help when you need it.  I truly hope it all gets worked out and easier to use as we need something like it. 

• Gene Kerley Hi Gene, I will get with your broker's office staff and make sure this gets worked out for you first thing in the morning.

• Jack Crane they are working on it for everyone. I totally realize that it is a major  transition.. I am patient just glad we are getting a financial transaction tracking system etc. thanks for replying have a great day.

Please sign in to leave a comment.

Didn't find what you were looking for?

New post