Confirming your skyslope integration

How do I know if my skyslope account has been integrated with Zipi? I don't see any of my transactions that are in skyslope when I'm signed into Zipi. Thanks

Comments

5 comments
  • Hi Delana,

Please review this help article and let us know if anything is unclear: https://community.zipi.app/t/g9hygvl/setup-skyslope-integration-for-agents

Also, please confirm with your broker admin staff that they are ready for you to start pulling deals over yourself.

thanks,
    Jack Crane, CTO

Comment actions Permalink
  • Jack Crane - Hi Jack, my broker has provided those same direction for all the agent to use and set up the integration.

Does zipi only get updated with data from the existing skyslope transactions once a change has been made to the data record in skyslope? 

• Hi Delana,

Once the integration is turned on and you have your credentials entered there are three (3) ways that you can get deals from SkySlope into Zipi:

1. Manually Pull Each Deal: this option can be done by navigating to 'Deals' and then clicking 'Create' > 'SkySlope'.
    2. Batch Multiple Deals Manually: this option is similar to the previous option, but when selecting deals you can select multiple deals and then 'Start Sync' for all of them at once and they will pull over together.
    3. Auto-Sync: In your Profile menu (top right icon in Zipi), navigate to Apps > SkySlope 'Settings' and then configure your auto-sync settings. Once any NEW deal matches the trigger criteria we will automatically pull that deal over.

thanks,
    Jack Crane, CTO

• Jack Crane - Jack, thanks. I've turned on the auto sync for any new deals. The others I'll see if I can use option 2 to bring them all over in a batch. Thanks again. Delana

• I don't have the ability to select anything when I click on deals in the upper right on my business profile. Our company might not have it fully integrated yet. Thanks for all of your help.

Please sign in to leave a comment.

Didn't find what you were looking for?

New post