Direct deposit not showing on my bank

Hello, I set up my bank information and my broker processed a direct deposit. On zipi it shows as completed but the money is not on my account. Can you please help. Is there a number I can call? Thank you

Comments

7 comments
  • Andreina Perez It normally takes 3 - 5 banking days for the funds to show as deposited into the bank account. For your case, your broker processed the payment on 07/09 which was a Thursday. Please check your bank account within this week around Thursday or Friday. 

Comment actions Permalink
  • Will it be 1 week? 

I can't believe this. 

• Hello, today is Friday and the money is still not on my account. Can you please verify what's going on? This is way too long. I can't use this service if it will be soooo slow

• Andreina Perez Checking your account now. 

• It's the end of the day, do you have an answer?

• Andreina Perez Sorry for the delay but we were having trouble locating the transaction in question and after a full review, we do not believe that it was transferred through Zipi Pay. We can see that it appears there was a payment for commission, but it was facilitated outside of Zipi, please contact your brokerage administrative staff for further clarification. If we can help in any way please do not hesitate to reach out.

- Jack Crane, CTO

• I see it now. Thanks

Please sign in to leave a comment.

Didn't find what you were looking for?

New post